Friday, August 31, 2012

Meet & Greet Post

Where do you write? Where ever I can find a play to escape where the world leaves me alone.

-Quick. Go to your writing space, sit down and look to your left. What is the first thing you see? The Sky


-Favorite time to write? Early morning


-Drink of choice while writing? Diet Coke


-When writing , do you listen to music or do you need complete silence?
Complete silence

-What was your inspiration for your latest manuscript and where did you find it?
Inspiration from a non-fiction book.

-What's your most valuable writing tip?

Write the book that you would want to read.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings!

    I am hopping over from GUTGAA and visiting blogs before the fun begins! Nice to meet you...you have a lovely blog!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often write wherever I can escape the noise too. Sometimes it's a computer room, sometimes it's just anywhere away from the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering where you are writing that to your left is the sky. I bet it's awesome though. Writing with natural light is great and if you can see the sky I bet it's a great view. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an office in my home that has a sliding door that overlooks 1 of the 5 pond in our complex. It is so beautiful even when it rains. Thanks for visiting my page and talking.

      Delete